nedelja, 30. marec 2014

Introducing Tamara's beauty talk

It's been probably around a year now, since I started playing with the idea of writing a blog. And I finally found the courage to do so.
I wasn't sure what my first post should be about, so I decided to write a little something about me. I'm 22 years old (well, almost 23 since my birthday is on 14th of April :)..can't wait) Tourism student who loves makeup, skin care products, perfumes, nail polish...basically all beauty related things. I discovered my love for beauty when I started reading some blogs and watching YouTube videos which inspired me to write my own blog. And here I am, actually doing it, so expect reviews of products that I like and don't like, posts about my favourite brands, makeup tutorials and much more.

Photo: We heart it
I'm so excited for what's to come and let's all have an amazing journey together. :)

Love, T. 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar