sobota, 27. december 2014

Bye Bye Slovenia, Hello Tomorrow!

Hi lovelies!

It's been more than two months since I wrote something, but there is a reason behind that...I moved to Dubai! :)

For as long as I can remember, I loved traveling and when I got the opportunity to move abroad and work as cabin crew for one of the best airlines, I didn't think twice.
I'm still settling in, getting through the hard training, but in less than a month I will start flying and all the hard work will pay off. I'll be traveling to countries that I've never seen before and experience different cultures and I can't even put into words how excited I am for what's to come and how blessed I feel right now.


First day of Induction week :)

Have a great day and happy Christmas holidays to everyone!


Love, T. 

3 komentarji:

  1. Končnooo nekaj iz tvoje strani :D Upam da boš bolj pogosto kej napisala ;)
    xx
    SASHA

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Se bom potrudla in upam, da mi bo spet uspelo kaj več napisat ko končam s šolanjem :). Xoxo

      Izbriši
  2. Živjo! Nominirala sem te za Liebster Award :) Več si lahko prebereš tukaj http://fruitsandsnow.blogspot.com/2015/02/liebster-award.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši