torek, 8. april 2014

Current favourite nail polish: Essie - Fiji

Hello you lovely people!

For the past week or so, I've been repainting my nails with Essies's Fiji like I don't own any other nail polish. So it's only fair that this gorgeousness of a nail polish gets its own blog post :).


This product is the nicest creamy pale pink color that I've ever seen and it looks so sophisticated on the nails. Since I am one of those girls that don't like it when the color of their nail polish clashes with the colors of their outfit, I can assure you that you can wear Fiji with everything. It's just great!

Essie - Fiji (2 coats)
The polish is nice and runny (but not too runny) and opaque in 2 coats as most of their nail polishes are.


I think my pictures don't give it justice, so make sure to check it out next time you go shopping.

Slovenian readers can get Essie nail polish in Dm, but I'm sure you already know that :).

Have a nice Tuesday,

Love, T. 

9 komentarjev:

  1. Ful mi je všeč da v vsaki objavi poveš kje lahko kupimo v sloveniji :D Ker drugih beauty blogov ravno zaradi tega ne berem, ker itak ne morem dejansko kupit polovice izdelkov :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Sem vesela, da ti je všeč :). Če je izdelek na voljo v Sloveniji, bo vedno navedeno kje :).

      Izbriši
  2. Super si, Tamara! :-) Pozdravljam predvsem lepo in pravilno angleščino, poleg tega pa so tudi moji trenutno najljubši laki ravno Essieji. Poljubčki od miške Maje! :-))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Miška Maja, najlepša hvala! :). Se strinjam, Essie so zakon. Drugače se moram pa ravno tebi zahvalit, ker si mi predstavila Everyday Minerals. Nevem kaj bi brez tega pudra. Pozdravčki. :)*

      Izbriši
  3. Hi sweetie! I've just nominated you for a Liebster Award! All the information is on my blog: http://sailawaytoneverland.blogspot.co.uk/
    ♡♡♡

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hi lovely! Thanks for nominating me. Had lots of fun answering your questions :).

      Izbriši
  4. Hey, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :) check it out on my page :) xxxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hi lovely! Thanks for nominating me :). I saw your nomination right when I wanted to post about the award, so I answered to yours and Jacqueline's questions in the same post. I hope that's ok with you :). xoxo

      Izbriši
  5. Hi lovely! I couldn't agree more :). Happy Easter to you too.

    OdgovoriIzbriši