sreda, 11. junij 2014

Essie - Mint Candy Apple

Hi lovelies!

I wanted to share today's manicure with you :). I wore Essie - Mint Candy Apple, which I know was really popular two years ago, but I love me some mint nails in the summer :).



I think you already know how much I like the consistency of Essie nail polishes, so I'm not going to talk about that again :)...but I am going to tell you, that this color screams summer to me and I specially like it when I'm tanned.

Essie lake lahko kupite v Dm prodajalnah za 9,95 €.
You can order it on Feelunique for 9,95 £.
What do you think about this color? I would also like to know which nail polishes you like to wear in the summer :).

Love, T. 

8 komentarjev:

  1. Meni je čudovit, ampak imam ful staro flaško s staro formula, ki je grozna! Moram novga kupit, čeprav mi je trenutni favorit od teh minty barv China Glaze For Audrey :) x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jst tega od China Glaze nimam, ampak kolikor sm vidla slike, sta si kr podobna :)

      Izbriši
  2. Ful je lep! Si ga morem nabavit :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Eden mojih najljubših odtenkov! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši