sreda, 4. junij 2014

June wish list

Hi lovelies!

This is going to be the shortest blog post ever and I'm so sorry for that, but I have to study for my exams and I can barely find some time for anything else, but I also really wanted to post something, so I decided to share my June wish list with you.


Source: Benefit The POREfessional, Yankee Candle - Black Coconut,
Essie - Bikini So Teeny, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua


The first one on my list is Benefit The POREfessional, which I believe I really need fot the summer and to go along with it, I would love to have Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. I've read so many nice things about both of these, so that makes me want to buy them even more :).
You already know about my obsession with Essie nail polish and I think Bikini So Teeny is a must for this summer.
And the last one is a Yankee Candle in Black Coconut, which is not a scent that I would normaly go for, but there's just something about this candle that makes me want to buy it everytime I pass the store.

I've been eyeing all of these products for so long and I'm sure I'm going to give in and buy some of them sooner than later :).

Do you have any of these products? Also, let me know what's on your wish list. :)

Love, T. 

4 komentarji:

  1. I love Benefit's Porefessional primer! It's the only primer that I use now (I have VERY oily skin) and it lasts for ages!

    Paula
    My beauty and lifestyle blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'm definitely buying it soon :). I just need it for my oily skin. Thanks for your recommendation. xoxo

      Izbriši
  2. essie bikini so teeny je tudi na moji wishlisti :)) škoda, k se ga ne dobi pri nas :S

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Men je ful lep, kolikor sem ga vidla na slikah hihi :). Škoda, da pri nas tako slabo obnavljajo Essie ponudbo.

      Izbriši