sreda, 25. junij 2014

The Beauty Scenario TAG! :)

Hi lovelies!

I feel a little bit rambly today and don't want to write a review tipe post, so I decided to mix it up and do The Beauty Scenario TAG. I wasn't tagged by anyone, but was just watching Essie Button's videos on YouTube and this tag seemed like a lot of fun :). So let's do this!



1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only pick one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
Since I don't own any high end foundation yet, I would definitelly keep my Everyday Minerals Base. This stuff is amazeballs! :)

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignor it completely?
I would probably ignor it, because let's be honest, it would get pretty awkward if I told her she had lipstick on her teeth. But then again, if I had lipstick on my teeth, I would want someone to tell me. Oh snap, I'm not sure what would be the right thing to do!

3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
Girls, before lipstick, I would need some chocolate. That always makes me feel better ^.^, but then I would put on a bright red lipstick, probably Giordani Gold in Scandalous.

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently? 
Oh gosh, I would grow out my side bangs, but I can't do this in one day, so I would stay away from the flat iron (I wore my hair so straight when I was a teenager). And why the heck did I cut my side bangs again and again?! When it comes to makeup, I wouldn't use as much black eye pencil, because I used way too much of it.

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder lenght Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you, a) smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum histerical; b) cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) complain to the manager and demand a refund.
I am not really emotionally attached to my hair, so if the pixi cut looked good on me, then I would only complain to the manager, but if I tought that I looked horrible, then I would probably do b and a :). Haha, things would get extremly awkward right then and there.

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which "do it all" palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
Urban Decay Naked 2. I think it is the perfect palette for an everyday or night makeup look.

7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
My Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy! I love this lipstick, please live it alone!

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) just pretend you haven't noticed; b) ask them to repurchase it or c) secretly do the same to something of theirs?
I hate awkward situations, so if it's a really good friend that I know won't be offended, then I would ask her to repurchase it, otherwise I would just pretend I haven't noticed.

That's it! I would like to tag Živa from Nothin' Fancy. Really, Anja from Pretty Purple, Jana from Small Bits Of Loveliness, Ana from With Love, Ana and all bloggers who read my blog and would like to do this TAG.

So, what do you think of this kind of post? Like it, don't like it? Let me know!

Love, T. 

1 komentar: