nedelja, 25. maj 2014

Disappointing Products No. 1

Hi you lovely people! :)

I realised that all my posts until now were about things that I like and it seems like I love everything that I buy and that is not the case, so in today's post I'm going to tell you about some products that I've recently tried and didn't really like.



First Aid Beauty Detox Eye Roller


As long as I can remember I've had horrible dark circles, so when I discovered First Aid Beauty Detox Eye Roller, I was in heaven. But boy was I wrong. This product contains caffeine and claims to improve your under eye area (less baggy looking skin) and also making your dark circles less visible. I didn't notice any improvement, in fact, this irritated my eyes a lot, so I stopped using it. For the price of 24 $ for 8,5 ml I have to say I am very disappointed with it.


L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Excess Mascara


When it comes to mascaras, I don't really care for lengthening ones that much, but I do love me some volumized eyelashes :). Afcourse, I was very excited when I saw this mascara in drugstores and my friend recommended it to me, so I went and grabbed one as well. This mascara is good at separating eyelashes, but I don't find it volumizing at all. It has a plastic wand and I think this is the reason why I don't like it. Plastic wands never work well for me, as I don't have a lot of eyelashes and they are short as well, so I end up looking like I literally have 10 eyelashes. I do think this one is an ok doubling mascara if you use it after a volumizing one, just to separate your lashes a bit.


L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara


Unfortunatelly, L'Oreal is just not doing well in my books, which is a bummer, because I love the packaging of this mascara, but that's about it. I find this one too watery, my eyelashes stick together and when I try to separate them I only make a bigger mess. Everytime I give this one another try, I always end up disappointed, so I guess it's time for me to stop using it.

All in all, I regret buying all of these products, but they might work amazingly for you, so let me know if you tried any of those and what do you think of them.

Oh, and one last thing...I will try my best and write to times per week (Wednesdays and Sundays), but make sure you follow me on Bloglovin, so you never miss my new posts.

Love, T. 

2 komentarja:

  1. Za to loreal manga sm slišala, da ni ne vem kaj. Dobro, d je nism kupila. Sm pa imela pred leti eno od loreala(zlato) in mi je bila super :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Še dobr, da je nisi kupla :). Bom prečekirala to zlato od loreala, sicer je pa men ful vsec 2000 calorie.

      Izbriši