nedelja, 18. maj 2014

Spring Lip Picks ♡

Hi you lovely people!

We are going to talk about lipsticks today :). To be more precise, I'm going to show you my favourite lip products that I love using in spring.


For the last two months or so, these three lip products are pretty much the only ones that I've been wearing.

Left - right: Chanel (Boy); Maybelline (Cherry Me); Rimmel (Aurora)

Let's start with the most precious one in my collection - this gorgeous Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipstick in color 54 Boy. I can't say enough nice things about it. It is the creamiest lipstick that I've ever tried and the color that I have is so nice for everyday use, since it is a your lips but better kind of color. If you are thinking about buying a high end lipstick, give this one a try. I guarantee you won't be disappointed :). You can get it in Müller for around 30 €, or order it online here.

Next one is Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me. This one is a tinted lip balm that moisturizes you lips and gives some color at the same time. I find myself reaching for it a lot as it's so quick and easy to use. It will cost you less then 3 € in any drugstore or you can buy it here

The last one that I'm going to talk about today is Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Aurora. Whenever I feel like wearing a bold lip color I use this lip gloss that goes on like a lipstick, but also has some shine. It stayes on for ages which is always a plus for me. You can get it for 7,79 € from Feelunique here

from the top: Chanel (Boy), Maybelline (Cherry Me), Rimmel (Aurora)
What do you think about this products and what's your favourite lipstick? I would love to know, so tell me in comments below and we can have a little chat :).

Have a nice Sunday!

Love, T. 

2 komentarja: