sreda, 21. maj 2014

DIY: Lip Scrub ♡

Hi you lovely people! :)

Recently I noticed my lips were in bad shape, kind of dry and flaky. So I immediately went to the kitchen and made a lip scrub. And here is how I did it. :)



You will need a teaspoon of brown sugar, half a teaspoon of honey and a third of a teaspoon of coconut oil, which you can replace with any other moisturizing oil. All you have to do now, is mix everything in a small cup.


You get a thick, brown, sticky thing you put on your lips and scrub away :).


I usually put what's left in the refrigerator and use over the next few days.

This scrub is so quick and easy to make, so if you have dry lips and your lip balm is not helping anymore, try making a scrub and nurish your lips a little bit :).

That's all from me today - just a quick post, which you'll hopefully find interesting and helpful. Let me know if you try it out or have any other tips for dry lips.

Have a nice day.

Love, T. 

3 komentarji:

  1. ta scrub je ful dor :) po uporabi so ustnice ful mehke :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, jst ga ful rada uporablam. Pa še vsaka šminka potem lepše zgleda :).

      Izbriši
  2. Hi lovely! Thanks for nominating me :). Will try to write my answers as soon as possible. Xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši