nedelja, 11. maj 2014

Put to the test: Essie First Base

Hi you lovely people! :)

Even though I'm pretty much obsessed with nail polish, I was always to lazy to use a base coat. Because of that my nail polish would usually chip on first day, but since I like changing colors on my nails a lot, I didn't really mind. That was until I saw a lot of beauty YouTubers talk about base coats and all of a sudden I needed one in my life (I'm weird, I know =D). I think I tried 4 different ones and didn't particularly like any of them, until I tried one by Essie. After a long intro, here is a picture of it :).


It is advertised as a rubber adhesive bond polish to the nail surface, which protects color wear and creates a smooth canvas for color application and I agree with all of that.

Essie - Style Hunter
This is how my nails looked on day 3. Yep, no chips yet! :)


And this are my nails on fifth day. You can see (hopefully the picture is not too bad) some chips on my middle and ring finger, but that was about it :). Oh, I also have to tell you that I was washing dishes every day, so this base coat is damn good!

All in all, I have to say I'm really impressed with it. I'm never skipping base coat ever again and hopefully this one is going to perform that well all the time.

Slovenian readers can get it in Dm for 10,99 €, but it is also avalible on Feelunique for 8,95 £.

Have you tried this one yet? Let me know which base coat you like in the comments below :). You can also follow me on Bloglovin

Have a nice day!

Love, T. 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar