nedelja, 4. maj 2014

April Favourites 2014 ♡

Hi you lovely people! :)

Long time no read, I know...but I am back now with a post about things I've been loving in April.



I only recently started using eye creams, so I haven't tried a lot of them yet, but right now I really like Alverde's Augencreme Augentrost. It's a very nourishing thick white cream with euphrasia that moisturizes my eye area right away. I find it very soothing and it helps me a lot with itchiness around the eyes. But be careful to really let in sink in your skin before using any makeup (especially mascara), as it will smudge under your eyes. You can get it in Dm for 4,19 €.



Staying with the eye theme, it's Essence's Super Fine Eyeliner Pen. It has been a saviour for me, as I always struggle with winged eyeliner. The pen has an extremely pointy end that helps you get right in to the inner corner of your eye and you can make a super fine line with it. You also can't get anny better for the price of 2,69 € (also in Dm).



I guess Essence has been making really good makeup lately, because next favourite of mine is also theirs. Yes, I'm talking about I Love Extreme Mascara :). I think the name says it all! It's a lovely volumising mascara that makes my lashes look amazing and even though I was sceptical at first, I love it. I also like the price of it - 3,19 € (in Dm, ofcourse ^.^).




This month I've also been loving wearing bold colors on my lips and most of the time it was Rimmel's Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Aurora. Aurora is an intense deep pinky red color that goes on like a lipstick, but also has some shine and stayes on for ages. Love it! ♡
You can get it on Feelunique for 7,79 €.



And the last one is probably no surprise to anyone...Essie's - Fiji. You can read my review of it here, but I just have to put another picture of this gorgeous nail polish for your eyes to see :).


Just decided to include a random favourite as well and it's a song Somebody to you from a band called The Vamps. I really like their music and I've been listening to it all the time.

That's it for today :). If you want me to do a more detailed review of any of the products mentioned in this blog post just let me know in the comments and make sure you follow me on Bloglovin.

Love, T. 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar