sreda, 28. maj 2014

Review: Tanya Burr Lip Gloss ♡

Hi lovelies! :)

It's not a secret that I love Tanya Burr and her amazing YouTube channel and if you haven't watched any for her videos yet, than I don't know what you're doing with your life :). She is my biggest inspiration and if I wasn't to scared I would be making Youtube videos like her as well (maybe on day, who knows ^.^).

She recently launched her makeup line (lip glosses and nail polish) and ofcourse I had to buy some of the products. Unfortunately Feelunique doesn't ship nail polish to Slovenia, so for now, there are only Tanya Burr lip glosses in my collection.

From the bottom: Picnic In The Park, Aurora, Vampire Kiss

These glosses are great! Creamy, not to sticky, well pigmented and they stay on for a very long time.

Picnic In The Park

Picnic In The Park is a nice everyday pink color, that's not to bright and I think it's just the right pink shade for someone who is usually wearing more neutral colors (that would be me :)).


Aurora

I can't function without a "your lips, but better" kind of color and Aurora is just that. It has some tiny shimmer, so if you're not a fan of shimmery lip glosses, than this one might not be for you, but I promise, you can't fell it on your lips, which is great! :)


Vampire Kiss

And for the days when I want to rock a bold lip color - Vampire Kiss. This one is a deep red (hence the name), but the thing I like the most is that it's buildable. So you can go for a subtle red (put a little bit of the gloss on, than blot with a tissue for a stained look) or go all out with an intense color.


From top: Picnic In The Park, Aurora, Vampire Kiss

Unfortunately my swatches aren't the best, but I promise you, these colors and lip glosses in general are amazing! And like a cherry on the top of a cake, they are affordable - 6,99 £ on Feelunique

Let me know what do you think of these colors in the comments and make sure you follow me on Bloglovin or any other social media. :) 

Love, T. ♡

8 komentarjev:

  1. Jaz bi pa njene lakce, pa jih ne pošiljajo v Slo. :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jst bi jih tudi mela, bo treba kmalu kej v London, da jim bom lahko nakupla :).

      Izbriši
  2. U, tole pa res lepo zgleda... sem se na začetku bala, da bo to bolj tako-tako kozmetika, pač nekje srednje kvalitete z dobro reklamo zaradi Tanye, ampak očitno so se izkazali. :) Zelo mi je všeč, da glosi dejansko obarvajo ustnice in nimajo samo tistega bežnega pridaha barve. Bo treba sprobat enega... ali dva. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Res so super. Lepo se nanašajo, precej pigmentirani, najboljše od vsega pa so čudovite barve :). Hehe, pa kr hitro "nabavit" kakšnega :).

      Izbriši
  3. wau, kako lepi glossi! I'm in love!<3 Škoda, da nimam kartica, da bi naročala preko tujih spletnih strani, drugače bi že 'vrgla' kakšnega v košarico. :P
    Najbolj mi je všeč prvi<3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Tudi jaz sem popolnoma zaljubljena v njih :). Se mi je pa danes zgodilo, da sem rdečega izgubila nekje v trgovini :(. Groza, kako sem jezna sama nase!

      Izbriši